ProWearPlus is one of the country's premier retailers of designer medical apparel, blending LA's reputation for high fashion and trendsetting style with practical, professional scrubs at a variety of price points. ProWearPlus serves healthcare professionals in 3 ways:Online: At www.ProWearPlus.net, we offer Cherokee, Infinity, Dickies, HeartSoul, and Disney Tooniforms! Anything you purchase online is fulfilled by the manufacturer, which ships brand-new product to you directly from its distribution center in Texas. If you want the greatest selection from these brands, then definitely shop online! However, if you aren't sure about how something fits and you are near the LA area, stop by the ProWearPlus store so you can determine the best scrubs for your style, body type, and budget. Then, we can order whatever you want!
The ProWearPlus Retail Store: At the ProWearPlus retail store in Los Angeles, we offer brands like Grey's Anatomy, Cherokee, Infinity, Dickies, HeartSoul, Littmann Stethoscopes, and more! The ProWearPlus store offers over 2,000 square feet of scrubs and features a specially curated selection of offerings from these brands. Our scrubs manufacturers are some of the biggest in the world, making over 100,000 different combinations of products, styles, colors, and prints. So while we cannot fit everything at our brick-and-mortar location, if there is a color or style that we don't have in stock, we will try our best to order it for you! Also, feel free to contact us in advance to see if we have what you're looking for in stock!
Special Group Order: ProWearPlus offers custom orders for groups, hospitals, medical practices, and universities! We are nationally recognized uniforms experts, so you are in good hands with us! Initiate the process by contacting us below!
E-Mail: [email protected]
Text: (310) 948-9915
Inquire about limited hours and in-store shopping policies
11513 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
How to contact us
Check out our Contact Us page for contact details.
How to return a product to us
Due to COVID-19, our return policy for medical uniforms is necessarily strict to ensure everyone's safety. Please refer to the following returns/exchange guidelines for ONLINE purchases. Note that ONLINE purchases are separate and distinct from IN-STORE purchases, which means that:
(a) In-store purchases are subject to the specific in-store returns/exchange policy in effect at the time of your purchase, and online purchases are subject to the specific returns/exchange policy on this website at the time of your purchase.
(b) Inventory selection may vary between what is available online and in-store. At www.ProWearPlus.net, you have the ability to purchase virtually all in-stock items manufactured by Cherokee, Dickies, and HeartSoul. However, at the ProWearPlus brick-and-mortar store, you have the ability to purchase a selection of our favorite styles from those brands. In addition, at the ProWearPlus store, we carry the best styles from other designers as well, including Grey's Anatomy, Meta Lab Wear, 3M Littmann Stethoscopes, Prestige Medical, and more!
(c) Prices and promotions may vary between what is available online and in-store. Because many factors determine the pricing of online versus in-store items, we cannot match online and in-store prices (and vice versa), though we will do our best to answer any pricing questions you may have.
What CAN be returned or exchanged from www.ProWearPlus.net:
- New, unused items with the tags still attached and all packaging in new condition within 14 days of the date you received your package (as determined by tracking information). Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are limiting the returns/exchange window to 14 days, as we work under constrained conditions and comply with applicable local, state, and federal laws and requirements. Please understand that some of our scrubs manufacturers are not accepting any returns at all, so we are doing our best to maintain customer service while we navigate these new restrictions.
- Footwear must be clean and in original condition, with any shoe boxes or packaging also in original condition. Please try on your shoes on a clean, dry surface to avoid discoloration to white or light-colored soles. Do not wear shoes outside.
- To ensure proper credit, all returns are subject to inspection upon receipt. If the items you want to return or exchange do not meet these criteria, it will be your responsibility to get them back.
What CANNOT be returned or exchanged from www.ProWearPlus.net:
- Any items that do NOT satisfy the criteria for eligible returns above.
- Items that have been worn or have had the tags removed. The tags of a garment being attached indicate that the item has not been used, and we will not make any exceptions to this policy, especially in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Items that have been altered, laundered, embroidered, screen printed, damaged, soiled, dirtied, or otherwise rendered un-saleable.
- Items that were purchased as a part of a promotion or sale that designated the items as "final sale" or "no returns or exchanges."
To initiate a return or exchange, you can either: (1) visit our Los Angeles retail store to exchange or return your item(s) or (2) return or exchange your item(s) by mail. Instructions are listed below. Please note that we do not stock all inventory at the ProWearPlus store. So if you want to initate an exchange, contact us at [email protected] so we can begin the process. Items that are not in stock at the ProWearPlus store will need to be ordered, which will take about a week to arrive (as long as the items are not backordered):
1. Bring your item(s) to the ProWearPlus store with your receipt. Note: The ProWearPlus store currently is closed to the public for retail shopping due to COVID-19, so e-mail us to make an appointment to bring in your return.
11513 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
2. Mail your item(s) with your printed order confirmation and/or packing list to the address below, and ship via insured mail or carrier. Return shipping cost and original shipping and handling are not refundable. Do not ship items to us that are not returnable per the policy above, as we will not pay to return them back to you, and we will not store used items (expecially during COVID-19 pandemic).
11513 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064